LOGOMARK TWELVE WEEKS OF SUMMER SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. This sweepstakes is sponsored by Logomark, Inc. (“Sponsor”) 1201 Bell Avenue, Tustin California 92780.
2. This sweepstakes is being offered in all 50 states and the District of Columbia of the United States, and is open to all United States citizens 18 years and older who legally reside in any of the 50 states or the District of Columbia of the United States. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate families and those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible. Offer is void where prohibited by law.
3. The grand prize (“Grand Prize”) is one (1), three days, two nights trip to Southern California, including airfare for two, two nights stay at a hotel of Sponsor’s choosing in Orange County, California, a VIP tour of Sponsor’s headquarters, dinner with Trevor Gnesin, and, at winner’s choice, a day at the beach, Disneyland, SeaWorld San Diego, or the Getty Museum. The grand prize trip is valued at up to $5,000, is subject to certain blackout dates and must be redeemed within twelve (12) months of the award. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of the eligible entries received.
4. Secondary prizes include two (2) 45qt PelicanTM coolers (each a “45qt Cooler”). Each 45qt Cooler is valued at $439.99. Odds of winning a 45qt Pelican depends on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Tertiary prizes include two (2) 20qt PelicanTM coolers (each a “20qt Cooler”). Each 20qt Cooler is valued at $299.99. Odds of winning a 20qt Pelican depends on the number of eligible entries received.
6. The contest runs beginning May 2, 2017 at 12:01 AM (Pacific Standard Time) through July 3, 2017 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Standard Time) (“Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by July 3, 2017 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Standard Time).
7. To enter to win the Grand Prize, complete the entry form found online at https://logomark.wishpond.com/lm12wos17. All entries must be received by July 3, 2017 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Standard Time). Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, incomplete, incorrect, or inaccurate entries, or entries compromised by computer, internet or other electronic media.
8. There are two ways to enter to win the prizes:
Method #1: During the Sweepstakes Period, follow Sponsor on Instagram and post a picture of yourself with a product from Sponsor and the hashtag “#12weeksofsummer”.
Method #2: AT NO CHARGE, AND WITH NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO COMPETE, complete the entry form found online https://logomark.wishpond.com/lm12wos17. All entries must be received by July 3, 2017 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Standard Time). Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, incomplete, incorrect, or inaccurate entries, or entries compromised by computer, internet or other electronic media.
Either method of entry has the same chance of winning.
9. Participants may enter either drawing as many times as they wish, by either method, but there is a limit of one (1) prize per person. Incomplete or inaccurate entries are void. All entries become property of Sponsor.
10. Any entry method that interferes with the legitimate fair play of this contest, including but not limited to mechanically reproduced entries, are prohibited and any entry so prohibited will be disqualified.
11. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, computer or other error in the printing of the promotion materials, offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the winning prize, including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won.
12. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, relating to, or connected with this promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Orange County, California, (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or other damages, including without limitation lost profits, may be awarded and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim such damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. California state law, without reference to California’s choice of law rules, governs this promotion and all aspects related thereto.
13. One (1) Grand Prize winner, two (2) 45qt Cooler and two (2) 20qt Cooler winners will be selected in random drawings from among all eligible entries on July 10, 2017, at 12:00 noon, Pacific Standard Time, by a representative of the Sponsor, at the Logomark, Inc. main offices located at 1201 Bell Avenue, Tustin, California 92780.
14. For a copy of the prize winners or the Official Sweepstakes Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Logomark, Inc. (“Sponsor”) 1201 Bell Avenue, Tustin, California 91780 specifying your request. All requests must be received by November 1, 2016 at 12:00 noon, Pacific Prevailing Time.
15. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for sweepstakes.
16. Sponsor or its designee will attempt to contact the winner. The winner will be notified by email. If any potential winner is unreachable, or if potential winner does not call back within 24 hours, an alternative winner will be selected. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of alternate winners, if any.
17. All interpretations of these Official Sweepstakes Rules by Sponsor, and all decisions of the Sponsor in all matters related to this Sweepstakes are final and binding.
18. The winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, A Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner.
19. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical material and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
20. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the prize.
21. Any unclaimed prize will be awarded to an alternate winner through a second chance drawing.
22. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer’s limited warranty. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned. No prize substitutions are allowed except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event the advertised prize is unavailable.
23. The prize will be shipped to the address associated with the entrant’s account at the time of entry. Allow one to four weeks for delivery.
24. Anyone receiving a Logomark, Inc. promotion or other item in the mail may write to the following address to have their names deleted from Sponsor’s mailing lists: Logomark, Inc., 1201 Bell Avenue, Tustin, California 92780. Alternatively, they may call this telephone number to request that their names be deleted from the Sponsor’s mailing lists: 800-789-4438.
25. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these terms and conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
26. By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (a) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (d) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (e) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.